Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How Do You Duplicate Pokemon Vba

*-* New awards (or *-* o)



Hi!

I have not entered the blog (the damn exams I leave that up ¬¬... fatal because of the move and now having to get used to my new home and town.) Well, anyway, and do not care.

important thing today is that when I entered the blog, I found an anonymous and two new awards! That way !!!,....

time I leave a blog unattended and when I return I have some awards, lol, I have to do it more often, ajajajajajaaj ,.... just kidding ^ - ^.

Well, leaving the nonsense (you have to see how I am today lol ).......... AWARDS:



Rules: • Give thanks to whom you gave it. Thank Sumiko (the blog CLAMP Doki Doki )
· Song you can not stop listening. ; back to me. Vissi d'arte. Card Captor Sakura. All Dark Sanctuary discography.
as · Last movie seen. In the film "Alice in Wonderland" at home "Pirates of the Caribbean 3."
· Series of TV you do not miss every week. " Doctor Matthew ".... what hartón jjeej laughing.
• Number favorite. The truth is I do not know, I think it may be "the pairs, 3 and 7" ^ ^.
· Your season. . Spring-summer, but I also love to feel the chill of winter
· Dog or cat. I do not care, I had three small cats (black, jijiji ) and I have a dog (white and brown jejejej).
• Colour favorite. The red and blue, I can not decide, but I lean more to the red.
Couples · you like. Hiro-san and Nowaki / Usagi-san and Misaki (Junjou Romantica), Tsuruga Ren and Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat!) And, and, and, and ...... oo aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I like a lot!! but I love Ren REN ARE THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
· Your greatest desire. Travelling the world, being an archaeologist and be free. nn
· most prized possession. Clow card game, artbook Victoria Frances (I have to get there) and ..... NAISH! XD jejjeej



Thanks for this other award Sumiko ^. ^
Rules: Deliver to 15 other blogs. and are for:























IS, FOR ALL! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment