Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2online

The love of my life !!!!!!!

Hello! I'm so contenca I wanted to put it here immediately.

jijijiiji. I've ENAMORADOOOO ....... found my ideal man (the only problem is it's a manga character, but I importaaaa, illusion also live ^.^).

The boy (man) in question is Ren Tsuruga from the (still unfinished) Skip Beat!

Oiiiishhhh ...... as I saw it, I knew it was for me .....( sigh) (sigh ).....

...... It's just so PERFECT !.... is smart, attractive, size 10!, Intelligent, passionate, impulsive, tender ,...... if I so I can fill the whole Blog praise for him, hehehe.

Every time I read the manga I get angry with Kyoko (Ren's love interest) for not realizing the man next to him. Urgg is !!!.... silly! although it seems that it is realizing that she loves him (who would not?).

Now I'm going to put some photos (the best) of Ren Tsuruga that you may also fall in love with him (as normal) but remember ...... ..... HE IS MIOOOOOOO.









Aish ... (sigh), die of envy all those characters that you come or not the tip of the shoes of my Ren.
I melt just by looking in the manga. PLEASE TERMINADLO AND MAKE THE ANIME!

If I were to know the mangaka who created a moniumento Ren aria him in all capitals. *-*

0 comments:

Post a Comment