Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How To Cancel A Us Visa Appointment

Premiosssss

Prize: Seven Colors



You have to choose 7 things that make you happy and 7 blogs to award the
What makes me happy?

  • - A good shojo manga
  • - Drawing and painting.
  • - Playing my violin.
  • - Swimming and diving in the sea.
  • - And the sleeve of rooms
  • - Travel around the world.
  • - My dog \u200b\u200b(although I ignore most of the day) ^. ^

Blogs are:

  • kawaii Neko Clan fujoshi
  • Kawaii and more
  • Vanilla Floral Sweet Disengs
  • Sumiko Saito
  • Yuuko

And thanks to Sweet-chan for prizes (*-*)




MEME RULES


* Make a list of 20 things that give you rage, hate or are unjust
* Glue the picture (* ) in your blog and pass it to 8 members
yours
  • People are good friends and then stab you in the back.
  • The extended family is believed more than others.
  • be treated like a little girl. The
  • chulito.
  • ignore you or make you vacuum.
  • Solitude.
  • not go to the beach (which calorrrr and over living in the countryside).
  • who plot stories, lies, and others to make you look bad with your friends.
  • Stay at home at night when you are super out of it.
  • have no privacy because your parents have a hard knock on the door.
  • not have a bathroom all to myself (there are two, one is supposed to be mine, we all scramble to get into it when they have another in his own room, I have to go out into the hallway).
  • not find things that I needed at that time.
  • That last little ice cream.
  • not know what to do in your spare time. That
  • I leave a drawing.
  • That the movie I want to see in the movies, your friends and you do not like to see one that even remotely like you.
  • out of money.
  • Let me not leave the track I try to play the violin.
  • have to tidy my room when it is already ordered (hobbies mother).
  • boasting of something when you slump and you know when you surpass them recover more.
The meme will send it to:

Feel my reality
Shojo Yaoi anime fangirl land
World
Kawaii Corner Kaedeneko
Geek Your World
I "love" yaoi
Shojo Complex




0 comments:

Post a Comment