Monday, June 28, 2010

Is There Such A Thing As Grumbling Appendix

xD Finally Favole complete the trilogy!

Hello everyone.

long time since I wrote anything on the blog and it's all because of the summer, ie the heat. And since we do not have anything important to announce these days, unless a few days ago I ordered the other 2 books that were missing from Favole me (you know, this trilogy created by Victoria French Gothic).

And as was confirmed Friday as it would send me because I was sure it would be Monday (logical right?: D), as it has, an hour ago, the dealer came to my door and there he was with the books she longed hehe.

Now, finally, I have all Favole trilogy (every day I am becoming more gothic: P, until my teacher of Greek realized at the beginning of the course and see what I have seen quite the opposite of the Gothic (clothing color "clear", just wear anything black .. etc), but of course, tastes are also carried on the inside xD.

Well, today, to finish, I'll put some pictures I've done to the books (I encaaaantan ).













0 comments:

Post a Comment