Monday, August 2, 2010

Excuse Letter For Wedding

be back and I have ^ - ^ (thank you)

hooola!

long time ago I did not write anything on the blog, it is partly because I spent two wonderful weeks in Dublin thanks to a scholarship and the other half think it is because the heat that really take away the desire do anything to anyone.

Well ... today's post is dedicated to new awards lol.

kinder Award
The administrator

RULES

Answer the following 4 questions ^ ^.

1 - What is your favorite manga? Hana Yori Dango, Marmalade Boy and many more ...
2 - What is the OST do you like? Well ... ummm .... how hard Sakura!
3 - How many anime series to calculate that you have seen? Uff ... well a lot! I think I started with those made in the channel buzz and Pokemon ^ ^.
4 - What do not you like manga? I think so far I have not found any that I like, although I remember that two I got on his nerves "Lain, and Boogie of Phantom"
Pass this award to 5 blogs
World kawaii

Dale

more awards! XD

Rules for this award are:


gave you thank the ke Award: Thanks Sweet-chan! ^ ^

Answering questions

1-From 1 to 10 Kawaii how much you like it? 9: D

2-What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Lemon and vanilla

3-What is your favorite anime? Scaflowne, CC Sakura, Karekano .... is that many and I decidooo ...
4-you had already noticed ke RADAR spelled the same backwards? yeah: D
5-Do you like J-Pop? waaaaay

Give the award to 5 blogs:
fangirl Yaoi
World kawaii
Shojo Anime Land
Premioo!

RULES

thank the blog gives him move on to five friends or recommended blogs
is easy you just have to mention six videos of K-pop favorites and say what you've been taught or that they like?
Thanks Sweet-chan! : D
thing about the videos ... I have it raw so I just pass it to other blogs ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment