Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Number Of Ccie In India

Hanging out ... Kokeshis

Good!
Today as every day of this wonderful summer that I have not gone to beach (and it took me 9 months of winter waiting for the sea is a piece of my soul "I can almost say I grew up there") I get bored sitting watching the computer screen not knowing what to do until I start surfing through all the pages that I know where you can download sleeves * ¬ *.

Besides all the mangas I've read (and think up some quiet ^.^), fiddling I have improved (which I had to buy new strings "over 50 €" because I realized that they brought were completely oxidized and the clerk and tells me nothing and I thought the sound was weird because I went novice, I found that was not why ¬ ¬).
And I finished the painting-portrait of my neighbor's grandson whom he loved and now I am busy with a huge picture that my "Tata" (the cousin of my father) wants as a wedding gift (I was delighted but the picture is green and has asked for it, but the funny thing is that the entire floor is filled with either flowers in vases and in pictures) lol.

Well ... until then, I'll keep doing some things around here often ...^-^....... veranoooooo: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment