Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Best Intermediate Tennis Racket 2010

......^-^!! finally arrived

Earlier days, my friend Andy and I care about books (he a comic book " Silent Hill " which you can see in his blog " Fell my Reality "), I special ordered the 2 º book Favole Victoria Frances, I love how you draw (and is coming out my Gothic vein outside = P The funny thing is that since childhood I love the violin and now, over time is when I learned that the violin is the instrument Gothic by excellent, and even has a legend "Gothic Violin .
best thing is that VF does some of his illustrations of violinists and ... encantaaa me. Now I have my own violin, I make it sound, the sound is such that it make me drunk but not as good as I would, but hey, everything is done with the experience.)

And of course, by a series of minor inconveniences, it would take several days longer to arrive, but then, my friend loves me suffer and then see his face is silly to me when I saw the book. Best

I tell you, today in school after taking an exam in Latin, o. .. was?, Well never mind.
What I mean is, I mentioned that I was somewhat listless and did not feel well (particularly, the heat was unbearable to live in high school) and he said he would be happy, but for some reason, I did not hear. So more surprise for me when at recess (break), he grabs his wallet and says something like "tadaaá" (actually, I think that it was not, rather it was one of his voice doblage movie style ^.^). action

But anyway, the point is that there in the folder inside your surfer, was expected and my precious book of Victoria Francés.

And seriously, if uviese could see my face, I'm sure I would have laughed, because he laughed. I thanked him and him: But if padado as you!
was true, but if it was not because he offered me what to buy books, I now would not be enjoying a silly face this magnificent book.

Thanks Andy. My best friend ^ - ^

And now .... the pictures in my book!

This is the cover of the book (to intimidate) jijiji.


This is the picture that has the cover of the book (I love)

These are some of the illustrations (which just today, I saw in high school a girl with an image folder on the left ^ - ^)

This is the witch, but I wanted to show you is something I think is funny, the woman in the drawing has the same hair than me (I have it black, but never mind) and well above long jijijijijiji ..... XD.
Indeed, what appears next to the picture is a piece of my face lol.

Here is what I wanted to teach violin ENCANTAAAA ..... ME ......

And also appear alguunos sketches are great.

Of course, I will not publish the pictures of the entire book because it lost its halo of mystery that covers the works of VF

Well, term for here, nothing more to say assumes that if ever, Victoria Frances visit this blog, I want you to know I love your talent and I hope you continue like this forever.


0 comments:

Post a Comment