Sunday, January 9, 2011

How Much Does Tech Decks Cost At Family Dollar

short with Albert Carbo: "I always had the need to tell stories," Ursula Corberó

Angel Caballero / Look at the camera
say "Albert Carbo "is like saying" talent. " I know because I saw and flooded the theater with a masterful performance, a great vocal projection and stage presence that it would like to have many players of his age. We have seen in "The fishbowl of Eve", "bullying" or "Didi Hollywood." In brief debut "Storm", a new challenge for Daniel Calparsoro television. This guy promises, so do not lose sight. Look

camera:
How did you feel when a director as well known as Jose Maria Pou offered you a character in "The History Boys?
Albert Carbo: The truth is that it was all a bit by chance. A friend of the Theatre Institute I said they were looking for someone of my age and my features because the guy who made my character was leaving Barcelona. I sent my resume and the same day I replied saying that José María Pou had seen me and wanted to talk to me. That afternoon I was with him, we were talking about the work and character and we were to test the next morning. In just two days I was told that I had caught and really felt very happy because I had the opportunity to work with a master of theater as it is Pou, traveling throughout Spain doing what I like and have in hand a such an interesting character as was that of Posner.
Mac: How do you remember that test?
AC: When I was with José María told me he wanted me directly to the producer to get tested, but did not take me as such. I spent a couple of scenes and a song and he said he did not need to learn to me. Still, that night I was looking at the scenes for a long time and listening to different versions of the song until I knew it perfectly. I did not have too many nerves because it gave me great confidence and security ...
Mac: Pou What did you learn?
AC: Rigor, in the sense of the word. Knowing what is really love the theater with each of the letters and the profession. The importance of fighting, pulling forward and always be safe on stage. Everything can always be better and you have to be very critical. A great base that took me forever.
Mac: Do you prepare a test theater just as the other for film or television?
AC: As the text does not change. What changes is the way we approach the evidence by the people who make them. On stage are much more selective and are not open to so many people try, they are more personalized. At the end of the day what changes is the convention and technical but not how the character.
Mac: Are you a perfectionist with your work?
AC: Yes, everything can always be better. Over time, see previous projects and you hate yourself for having done what you did at the time, but then you realize that means that time and experience make you evolve. If you are not critical move more slowly, you quarters. Every work of art can always have a lighter shade, but you have to say enough is enough and to finish something but is not so ever ... I hope the result of "enough" of tomorrow better than yesterday ...
Mac: When you finish a job do you feel a void or relax and enjoy?
AC: feel nostalgic, because it is inevitable. Behind every project, for better or worse, always put all eggs in one basket. It is inevitable to feel nostalgia for something that has been part of you for a while. But best of all is knowing that you always carry with you and over time realize that each of the times and the work you have done every day.
Mac: Is it difficult to disengage from a character?
AC: A character does not stop being yourself with the different circumstances of your life. If we remove ourselves the character ends up being something formless. If, however, find similarities, but are few, you from the truth. By this I mean the characters do change because you unintentionally do you know parts of yourself you never knew you had no feelings and attitudes. It all adds up, always, and if we understand a character's forgetting disengage forever as if it had ever happened to your life, yes, it is very difficult. But I enjoy knowing that I can have a thousand faces, play many characters because they always find something, however tiny it is, I share with what is happening.
Mac: How do you prepare your characters?
AC: There are so many characters and methods, I guess. Like I do not prepare one another, everyone is different. When read a script or a play for the first time, you is a picture of that character. That's when you explore, and when I go down the street I turn on a light that captures every movement of that person that I think resembles the character and watch. I think the reason for their attitudes and their responses, what is in the depths of each one of them. It is also very important to the chemistry you have with your fellow actors and what is created between you. So no day is like another, in theater for example. And the rest I leave, without thinking, he plays his cards intuition.
Mac: Did you learn most of the acting school or your step-by-series as "the fishbowl of Eve"?
AC: of everything you learn. At the Institut del Teatre learned much technique: vocal, interpretive, diction ... But knowledge is very important after implementation. And it costs a lot and for many years. I have never believed that there would be the best player in the world, but I have tried to apply everything I learned in school in my work. You end up actually applying what serves you and works for you and no doubt the experience gives you lots of tables. Not only did the work, everything you do in front of an audience and a camera, but everything you teach your peers, contingencies, and what can not be seen or scene or when you turn on the TV or the movies.
Mac: you say you were born to dedicate to this profession?
AC: I always had the need to tell stories. When I was little I dressed up and rode makeshift theater in the garage of my house and made all the neighbors came to see me (works suitable only for parents). And now I still have this need, there is nothing to fill me as much as this ... I guess so, because if I could stop working to eat, would certainly continue working ...
Mac: Do you think that actors are actors twenty-four hours a day or only when we do our work?
AC: I do not think acting in my day to day. Albert Carbo I am with my friends, my family, with people who know me and when I go down the street. When I play I'm a different person, I like to think that I play and I hope I never ever be well.
Mac: What is more devoted to this profession?
AC: Consistency and never pull the towel. If you believe in yourself everything will be fine forever. Always quote a phrase that said Bigas Luna and since that day I will always remember is "watch what you want because you're gonna get." But a lot of sacrifice, then the reward is so great that it is worth ...
Mac: Where do you see the talent of an actor?
AC: not say if it is in theater, film or TV. Depends on many factors that are often not in your hands. I think talent is a sacrifice, perseverance and rigor in what you do, because if you end up out major projects.
Mac: Are you more viewer cinema or theater?
AC: I love going to movies and theater, but I'm more a spectator of the theater. In the theater creates a special magic, spend all that hard a work aware of what goes on stage and is very intense. In Barcelona, \u200b\u200bwhich is where I spend almost all the time, there is a tradition of theater that helps make good plays. Often times I will see friends, others to see that I love authors like Tennessee Williams ... Much depends on the moment, but let's say with the film I am much more selective.
Mac: Do you want to go back to the table?
AC: very much! And after having spent a year and a half without stopping on them. In fact I'm still touring with "Reaction", a work I did last season at the Sala Beckett de Barcelona. But surely I have great desire. I get all the energy and gas I need to spend times little work and persistence.
Mac: soon be released "Storm", the latest work Calparsoro where you have participated. What do you expect from this project?
AC: For the first time he worked in Madrid for a long time in a film and has given me only positive things, and if there have been some negatives are so small that not even worth mentioning. I hope it's a project you like, that engages the viewer and to create within each person the anguish and suffering to be transmitted. I hope to have in a few months the DVD on the shelf at home and to always remember everything that has brought me this tv movie without has been much doubt.
Mac: How is your character?
AC: guy with strong character, fearless, maybe not the one who is stronger, but whose security does have many goals and that the meeting marked, no matter what.
Mac: What projects are you around?
AC: now I'm doing tests. I hope soon to have many projects. I believe in me, and when you clear one thing you have to go for it, regardless. If not, what else is there?

0 comments:

Post a Comment