Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday Cakes With Dirt Bi

" I like seeing my teammates work, meet and learn from them "


Angel Caballero / Look at the camera
Its passage by the "Cell 2011" made him the revelation of last year. The work he did in front of cameras dazzled audiences and industry, and thanks to "Lope" we saw that theirs was not a fluke. The effort, perseverance and study time to Juan Carlos Corazza bore fruit. Alberto Ammann is one of the most promising players of time. In a few months back to the big screen with "Eva", a film by Kike Maillo which shares the bill with Marta Etura and Daniel Brühl.


Look at the camera: The 2010 was a year full of releases, projects and awards for you. Think this was the result of perseverance, work or luck?
Alberto Ammann: A mixture of the three, I guess. It was essential for consistency, the confidence that you could give, think about work and find out at the same time. And somehow, the stars were aligned.
Mac: Have you ever felt that your chance would never come?
AA: if I ever ask. And I replied that, while not giving me the opportunity to work professionally, was what I enjoyed doing and would have to create conditions in some way to continue doing so.
Mac: will star in "American Plan," a series that was canceled after issuing the first episode. What happens when you put your hopes on a project that just canceling?
AA: A wrong move in my opinion. And a disappointment, of course, to all who did. It was an interesting story with a very well crafted and with characters of different nationalities. But the measurements were not as good as expected and, especially, as we say in the neighborhood, she did not have the stamina. And when you propose a project you have to take it then if that does not serve all the effort? If only to raise money is the wrong direction.
Mac: What did you do this year hiatus between "American Plan" and "Cell 2011"?
AA: "Cell" came about four months after "American Plan." It was good that the two projects were on holiday because it allowed me back into the studio with Juan Carlos Corazza and teaching staff. It was a very good year. It was my first contact with cameras and television and colleagues already working in the middle. And the studio was a haven for the creative exercise again without the pressure of having to give a result. The combination was very enriching.
Mac: actor If you were not what you would like to dedicate?
AA: actor would anyway, and probably would be closer to the music.
Mac: been to the Sahara Film Festival. What did you learn of the Saharawi people during those days you spent there?
AA: Being with them, I concluded that somehow humans are one. There is a connection so deep and that little we stop to look, perhaps for fear that we really need is the same and therefore each other, we do just the opposite.
The Saharawi people were robbed of the country, were left stranded in the middle of one of the worst desert and left them there. For the sake of business and money. Money which a lot of wine to give Spain. It is not fair, and not just dumb, nothing happens here.
Mac: Do you think the players have to support causes such leveraging our public image to raise awareness to other people?
AA: I think that is good and adds. I also think that is an option and not an obligation.
Mac: Does ideology or political affiliation of an actor in some way affect your career?
AA: Yes, I know that in certain cases this happens, and is another unfair situation. It's the way the system is maintained based on the exploitation of others, and to exploit needs to have, and have led to master. There can be no freedom. And to make it otherwise has to be another system.
Mac: do you like it to be a public figure and people get to know the street?
AA: Easy. At first it was an impact, something very strange. But people who have good vibes about, does so with affection and thanks.
Mac: On the other hand, is not there a risk that the public is aware of both the actor that prevents you from seeing the character you're playing?
AA: Well do not know. Maybe for some people begin to be a problem.
Mac: I've seen in movies and on television. Any theater project in sight?
AA: No, for now. And that's fine, I'd like to return to exploration in the theater, before thinking about getting on a stage.
Mac: Did you imagine that you would take the Goya?
AA: course I imagine, sometimes. Of course you can imagine as would have nominated you enjoy is a good time. And as one's own ego. Vanity emerges as the impatience of the child to say you are going to give a gift, but he knows that then give it to another. Can be so cruel if you do not take it without giving much importance, which is not devalue. Although economists probably to maybe if it devalued. That sold out fast, luckily, and more fully enjoy the present moment. Without so many claims and energies put in fantasizing. And then the surprise of the award was more quiet, but appreciative.
Mac: say that there is a curse with Goya. Apparently, when you win a few years you are condemned to unemployment. What about all these legends?
AA: I do not believe them.
Mac: How do you usually prepare your characters?
AA: try to approach them through research, art, music, painting ... I see it ending, I see the characters so immense that I can only expect to find something, however small, to make me understand and learn about them. And keep trying to find out until the shooting ends. It is a wonderful journey, sometimes painful too.
Mac: Do you have some kind of ritual before shooting a scene?
AA: not as fixed to make always in the same way. I'm usually heated or stretched, from the text. But always with the need to be available.
Mac: What would you say is the best praise for an actor?
AA: Perhaps the most profound silence, almost deaf, the suspension full of energy that arises in the theater when the audience and the story goes on to some truth. This is the biggest appreciation I have for an actor.
Mac: many criticisms have been written for and against "Lope." Which do you prefer?
AA: With all. Although I have not been reading much less criticism, in fact. For good mood, most reviews I read were good. It is most important for me to balance my own sincere and well grow some more.
Mac: Would you like to watch movies with friends and colleagues in the profession?
AA: Somehow it's like I feel in a large study of interpretation, with colleagues with whom you will work at some point. Of course I want to see them work, meet and learn from them. This feeling encouraged me to keep trying to improve and offer more time to work with them.
Mac: When then ask you your opinion about what you saw, are you sincere or really prefer not to decorate the harm?
AA: I am honest, but that does not mean when something I do not like to destroy it or try to impose. Sorry an error I try not to repeat. And sometimes I've felt to be too critical, I wondered where I stand with respect to the other, and with what right, as if to say, what else?. I think today, the word sincerity deserves individual and internal review.
Mac: What would you say to the players that start?
AA: I dare not say much else, or rather do not know how. I can only speak of that I think it's possible to have a opportunity. And, in my case, had much to see the effort for the sake of what he was doing, and discover what it was that love, to heal and clean it up later, and during the trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment