Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rival Meat Slicer Parts 1101e

Fat

And yes, once again, returning after time.
A number of things happened to me since October to date, including decisions, people, kilos, sweat and even more surprising, ZERO tears.
For those who may remember me from my posts dramatic, I must say that yes, my self esteem has improved somewhat, there are still fears, there is still avocados, there are still things that hurt and people who remain in my heart but there are things that do not hurt and people were not exactly know where.
2010 was the year of my physical change and I hope 2011 is the year of my change on an emotional level. I intend my sanity and that can only be achieved gradually, I think even more difficult to lose all those kilos I lost.
I have some tasks that I have commanded you and others have given me. Before it was easy to say things in my blog, easier, but then I won many things, perhaps it is true and I counted more than I should, but why not?
culture ride the light and follow a routine procedure and helped me a lot, to prove that he could achieve many things, but what I realized, was that in one year could control other things, like my desire to seek and keep telling him I loved him, which looking back may be even humiliating, but I always say "we must do what the heart says, and above all, do not lie to himself. "
But seeing that my feelings, and with them my little shame and pride are going to hell, I decided that no more than pulled or anything. However, and this I should have done before, need to hear from his mouth only a few words and with that, I will end the "let's be honest-hope that one day will return, someday you will realize that I was the woman for him that I loved him, but just as always, whenever something interests me, the shit.
But we, more than a year and I gave no sign of life, just greeted him for his birthday ... and safety pin have believed that he died and I welcomed him to me. It was a good man, but I screwed up yes, I agree, but he did his part too.
So, now that I know and do not die by it, but if you want, after all it was my friend, confidant, and others, I feel I must speak with him. Want to talk with me? Will think I'm going to beg for crumbs again, but I just want to close my circle.

Circles in time, I remember walking around, I can not leave here I'm immersed in yesterday or what might be, it will wait is not to fall after "Mother Matilda

0 comments:

Post a Comment