Saturday, June 5, 2010

How To Cancel Nasza-klasa Account

2 º Salón del Manga

Hi!

Today I am very happy because I went to my second MANGA LOUNGE.

This time has been in Seville and you can not imagine how big it was. There were about 24 booths, all revosantes manga, figurines, merchandising, T-shirts, Gothic things, kawaii things, and endless etc ...
huvo also several tables for the workshops, both for drawing, playing traditional games, including one for makeup was!

Then, one of the rooms was reading mangas, and one for video game tournaments (where my friend Andy flip with the Tekken 6).

Here my story:
Today I went with my friend Andy, and that because my whole family in the car taxes to spend the day in Seville, then finally, when we released in Hall entrance, wait for it to uviera people dispersed the cloud that collapsed cospleyada to enter first.

When we began to see one at each booth to see what we wanted to buy, as well as souvenirs for our friends who could not come).
the end and after passing through a sweltering heat and the smell of sweat, we just bought what we liked.
My friend Andy and tell what you bought on your blog, if you want to know what you bought, this is your blog "My Reality Fell."

I bought a figurine of Vocaloid Neru Nendorois .... is so monaaaaa *-*
Kuroneko Plush And, you know, the cat that appears in the series Trigun. Kawaii!!

the end, just before we left, some girls approached us and asked us to give them a hug for a good cause. Aaaaaiiisssshhhh monassss .... that I love the show.

Here I put photos of my purchases, jijiji.


Sorry for the bad quality of my camera.

Kuroneko!

Neru and Kuroneko!

Ah! forgot something very very important!, I made me a picture Dante Devil May Cry (with a guy coslpeyado ^ - ^) that monoooo.
Of course, I did it to me because I took the opportunity of my friend Andy also made, jijijiji.

iva something And I also cosplay, and I wore dark tights and a red vest Chinese!, I let my hair, I painted the eyes and is now China in the room, haha.

Anyway, that was great.

META: Next year, the Salon del Manga de Barcelona!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment