Wednesday, June 9, 2010

How To Make Invader Zim Gir Costume

Hoy Te Toca Ser Feliz

Ando algo depre estos días... verás it rains, is cloudy, cold, remember things, people, I realize I still feel and I embronco myself for it, because NO should be, but that's me, thinking things I should not.
Then, I remember an issue that makes me think so I can not give a chance to stop thinking crap and rejoice, and decided to share it with you. Here

music to see and hear because I like both the theme:)

Today I get to be happy
The Wizard Of Oz
a dream
When you die,
into a coma or an illusion
not bury nor cry resucítalo. And never give
concedes the game, believe in you,
and although painful wounds heal.

Today the day has come for you and life
kisses smell of jasmine, this newly
morning sun bathed
brought it to invite you to live.

Chorus:
And you see you can fly and all you get,
and see that there is no pain, today I get to be happy!

If tears blur your vision and heart,
make a transfer of water to fear, spit.
And if you think that forgetting is a bad love anesthesia,
no remedy worse than loneliness. Leave

enter your soul
breeze that fans the wrong questions and relieve your pain
that die of laughter, when a dream dies
is because it has become real.

And you see you can fly and everything
and you'll get no pain, today I get to be happy!

The stars in the sky are just bread crumbs
let us find our dreams for the caminoy
not lose to the Land of Oz
inhabited by the illusion.

And you see you can fly and everything
and you'll get no pain, today I get to be happy!

And you see you can fly and that your body is because the wind
Today you are going to smile, now you get to be happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment