Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chelasea Charmes And Maxi Mound

Vicky Luengo:" I still much to learn "

Angel Caballero / Look at the camera
Just twenty years, but it works and is expressed with ease and professionalism of someone who was born to be in front of the cameras. He has done theater, has gone through series such as "Hospital Central" or "fishbowl Eva "and has stepped up to the directors as recognized as Oristrell or Colomo. just playing Mérimée's Carmen in a co-production, directed by Jacques Malaterre. Luengo Vicky is a young talent who has much to say and if no, read and judge for yourself.
Look
camera: say that very young players are starting to sacrifice a lot. What have been for you?
Vicky Luengo: I've been lucky because I remember having to sacrifice much, if I could combine everything well. If I had to say something better choose the "sleep". The hours I spent doing work or studying at night because they can not go to class during the day ended up taking its toll.
Mac: Since you started working, have you noticed a major change in you or in the treatment of those around you?
VL: work and grow always makes you change. Every job brings you things that make you change personally and professionally. I'm proud of every change, I always try to enjoy it.
Mac: Have you had time to train you in school or have learned to work?
VL: A bit of both. I have been combining work with training, I think it is very important. I began my training in a musical drama school nine years and then kept in the College Barcelona Theatre in Central Film and Legs Fernando in Madrid. Soil using periods in which I have no job to form. Even so, for me to learn to work has been the best school. I learned a lot and I still have much to learn.
Mac: How do you remember the first time I took a test?
VL: as something magical. It was for a musical at the Theatre Regina de Barcelona. I remember I was home and called the landline. My mother answered, only to see his face I knew I was going to give me a good news. I remember I was jumping all afternoon. It was nice ...
Mac: What do you expect this profession?
VL: able to continue living with it for a long time, because that's what makes me happy.
Mac: You just play the Carmen de Mérimée. What's new in this version we could not see in the above?
VL: is a free version adapted by the director (Jacques Malaterre ). One of the things that struck me when I read the script was made to maintain the original old Carmen (eighteen years) Prosper Merimee proposed in his novel, as in many previous versions Carmen has always been older. I think an interesting point of history that is a Gypsy teenager to wake up this madness in men. The script
Jacques is also a new ingredient, revenge. Is something that unites the stories and presents you with a clear justification of how to act the character of Carmen. We filmed in the Camargue (southern France) and the music is by Gitano Family.
Mac: guess who had to be a challenge for you to be able to take on a character of this caliber.
VL: has been a gift. Carmen is not a simple character and have nothing had to know it well starting from the bottom. Giving many colors. I have been asked many times if I'm not impressed by having to play "a myth", but honestly I have not thought about it. I tried to give birth to Carmen in me from day one. Personally I have changed many things and I know from today is a character who will join me throughout my life, it is impossible to remove me, not want.
Mac: I went up to the tables at age fourteen. What is the magical world of theater that attracts so many people?
VL: Theatre is life, is now. It's the magic of feeling the breath of the viewer, knowing that never again text or you will say that this movement in the same way because every day is different but tell the same story.
To me the theater is like a shower, something that an actor must do often to return to his base and keep growing.
Mac: "The bowl of Eve" has been a starting platform for many young actors. What do you think was the secret to this series has so many followers?
VL: The freshness and proximity to the real problems that young people now live and how to treat them. I guess that is all improvised a touch of naturalness and spontaneity very good for the viewer. I also think that gap has become the standard in social networks and the Internet is a very strong foothold.
Mac: What did you learn working on "The tank ..."?
VL: Many things. I purchased a very large capacity for improvisation and learned to solve at the time and without notice, small contingency displayed while recording. When improvising, everybody gives you the most and is required to have 200% of listening to the partner, and that is appreciated.
Mac: You look happy after your visit to this series.
VL: The truth is that I had a great time in "The Fishbowl ..." all improvised scripts. I had the opportunity to create the character in my way and take a few nuances that sometimes when you have to stick to a text is not so easy to take. Working with managers and colleagues themselves was very rich, give us things we could not stop and wonder for every shot. Although like everything else, when you improvise, you miss having a text that restrict yourself and vice versa.
Mac: How do you prepare your characters?
VL: Much depends on the character. But whenever I start to prepare on the basis of documentation and preliminary observation. For the film "Carmen" It helped me book Jan Yoors (Gypsies), I saw many of the previous versions that have been made in the film Carmen and visited, to know them well, all flamenco clubs that exist in Barcelona. I was also lucky to be invited to a birthday party a real gypsy camp in Arles (France). See how they lived and share with them part of your world made me understand them and understand their way of life, their soul. That day was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life I'll never forget.
But of course what really helped me are the trials of Jacques and the other actors. Get into the head of the director to see what picture does he have the character and from there so that we can give color.
Mac: Finally, Where you can see them next?
VL: In the movie "La Trinca" directed by Joaquim Oristrell to be released next year and as we discussed before, in "Carmen."

0 comments:

Post a Comment