Monday, October 11, 2010

Controladores Frevents

José Lamuño:" Nothing guarantees success but you have to go all "

Angel Caballero / Look at the camera
In these times when there are still people who think that anyone applies to be an actor, we came across Joseph Lamuño. Despite his youth, has some requirements that, over the years, could be placed between the major: acting training, intelligence, beauty, desire to work and, of course, talent. He has participated in shows like The looming or The Big , and in the coming months we will see in Storm, the new TV movie of Daniel Calparsoro.

Look
camera: When did you decide you wanted to be an actor? José
Lamuño: is something I've been very clear all along. I knew it was a very tough profession and difficult, but it was what I wanted to spend. I signed up for an acting school in Asturias, and life circumstances, the world of college sports and crossed my path. I finally had to put my priorities in a shot and I came to Madrid.
Mac: I have understood you were playing volleyball. Does it help to know some sports for the work of an actor?
JL: I think all the experiences you can have help in this profession. For example, I know how to play volleyball was a plus for me in casting cogieran A fluke, because the character was a champion of this game. There are activities such as fencing and horse riding, which can lead to befriend as an actor in a given time. I played volleyball championships in Europe, and it taught me to know what things cost, you have to train hard and that nothing guarantees success, but you have to go for it.
Mac: Would you know define you as an actor?
JL: I look like someone very fighter, with great enthusiasm and very faithful to the work you are doing.
Mac: Do you have a reference?
JL: Yes, I have in mind the career of English and foreign big players. I like to see good work in movies, but I think even the most novice player can learn. When I get to shoot I like to be aware of everything around me, because there is always someone who can teach you something.
Mac: What did it cost more to learn?
JL: Nobody will come for you to give you anything. It is very hard to live with the fear of finishing a job and not knowing if they'll call back. It took me quite a lot to learn to control my anxiety after casting. Overwhelmed me wondering if I had done well or would have liked my work. We know that these are things that do not depend on you. Have to work hard, do the best you know and when you walk out the door, forget it.
Mac: Do you affects the perception others have of you?
JL: Yes We are continually exposed and is something that can really add up. What I try is only affecting the criticism coming from the people I care about, and that helps me do my job better.
Mac: Where would you like to arrive?
JL: I approach it, because I like to think of the future. I think each person puts life where deserve. All I have clear is that I wish I could live a lifetime in this profession and be happy with my work as an actor.
Mac: Are you aware that you belong to a new generation of actors?
JL: Yes I think this generation is full of great opportunities and has good things, but can also be very cruel, because we are many. Unfortunately we are experiencing a moment in which anything goes and some people think that anyone can be an actor. That should not be. I do not think I'm the best player in the world and my work will like it more or less, but they can never say that I fought, I have formed and that every day I wake up trying to be better. Although there are other actors who have never gone through a school, but have an innate talent.
Mac: past generations said that the real work of an actor is above the tables. Do you think this idea has become a bit dated?
JL: Each medium has its complexity, but in theater you have to give everything. In movies or television can hide some weaknesses you have as an actor, but in theater you can not hide.
Mac: abandoned The looming to enter Big White . Does the risk factor is important in this profession?
JL: Well, that's not exactly true. I had a contract with the looming for an entire season. When I was recording the call for a casting for a new series in which the dates were not going to agree with The looming. In the end, the dates overlapped and was Telecinco who decided to get me out of there to get into The Big . Even today I think if it was worth the change and believe so. The looming was a wonderful series in which I made great friends and I recorded four chapters, but The Big gave me many things, which by then was not, as one of the characters work involved in a daily series.
Mac: Having a good physique may help to have a good career as an actor?
JL: I think so. I remember when I was in Big White read some reviews that said that only we were caught by our physical. They may be right, but having a specific physical is just another instrument. If so I can open my door, I will not deny it. Then I'll have time to try to prove that there is more.
Mac: You just get to Calparsoro orders.
JL: Yes, and I can say it was one of the best experiences I've never lived. He had a thorn stuck since I did the casting of punishment and not caught me. That movie and its director, I was enthralled. Over time I finished working with Joel Bosqued , whom he admired very much for that job, and when my agent called me to do the casting of Storm , I felt a huge responsibility. I went to those four tests putting all eggs in one basket to show Daniel that I could do that character, and wanted to be in your movie. The morning he called to say he was playing the boyfriend of the protagonist, I almost died. Calparsoro is the best director I have understood me very hard, but he knew the best out of me.
Mac: Was it difficult working with a deal where you were so many young actors?
JL: In all shootings are people that connect more than others, but Daniel was able to instill their motto: generosity and unity. I think that the eight players get to take that slice table. Then you can have more or less related, but we were one set all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment